Thread: Tyler T-Grip
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 02:18 PM

Liked 3,661 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximumbob54 View Post
I have a couple of the BK grip adapters and I like them. The best part is they are about to get even better. I have one on my 64, my 640, and now my 10. Wrangler5 has been nothing but a gentleman with his sales while my order with Tyler went into a black hole. The funny thing is his BK's fit better than my one Tyler I bought used. I hit the plastic on a BK with some 400 grit sand paper, primed it, and added a textured paint. I ended up coating the metallic texture with a satin black but now I'm happy with my tinkering. Use the forum search function for "BK grips" and threads will pop up with reviews from several of us that have bought them. They are also a lot easier to work on to get a good fit on a hard to fit frame. And these actually ship to you with in days when you order them...
And think you're right; the BKs will only improve as he works with the medium, finishes, etc. I ordered two, and will order a couple more in a while, mostly to see the improvements. Great product. As for Tyler, we'll see. I'd like to throw some support to "wrangler" first for his idea.
Bob