View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 08:12 AM

Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default Walther PPK/S SOLD!

Very nice Walter PPK/S by Interarms. This is a great specimen of this gun. Immaculate gun. It has been shot but comes with box, papers, gun, and 1 mag. There may be one other mag as well I am looking for it now still. This has been in my collection for a long time. I think it is a mid 70's manufacture gun. Will be happy to provide serial number to interested parties in an email.

I've looked thru all the sites and am setting the asking price at what I think is mid grade but I will entertain reasonable offers. If I am off base show me the info and we can discuss it. You can ask anyone here I've dealt with that I do my very best to be fair and honest on these deals.

Asking $500 OBO FTF (I will ship but add $50 to the price for shipping FEDEX and the FFL charges). Prefer GA permit and drivers license. But will sell just DL with a bill of sale.

Trades: Man I'm not hunting for much right now but I might consider 3" J frames or 4" mod 66 S&W. Would also look at Ruger M77 or #1 in 7mm-08 or 25-06. I'll add money if the #1 is right.

Last edited by Thiokol; 08-31-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: traded