View Single Post

Old 08-29-2011, 03:32 PM

Liked 18 Times in 7 Posts

Finally got to shoot mine... Remington 180 grain and Winchester 240 grain. Recoil was a bit stiff as expected w/ wood grips. Honestly, it wasn't too bad w/ my right (shooting) hand. However, the sharp lower edge of the grip dug into my left palm causing discomfort. That spot is pretty tender today. Most likely will swap over to Hogue or Pachmayr grips so as to get more enjoyment out of this fine gun! The grips also affected my shooting in that my natural grip caused me to shoot low by several inches. My wife shoots w/ a higher grip and was hitting dead on with it while I found myself having to compensate my aim to hit what I was aiming at. Hoping the grips alleviate this. One last observation is that this gun will make you 'that guy' @ the range. You know, the guy that has the really loud, obnoxious cannon over in the next stall? The one who's gun's concussive blast blows everyone else's targets every which way? The guy that gives everyone around an anxiety attack w/ each shot fired? Haha! I love this gun
The Following 2 Users Like Post: