View Single Post

Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 AM
US Veteran

Liked 1,116 Times in 409 Posts

I'm glad another "expert" showed up.

I have reported how the two powders H110 and W296 have done in MY handguns with MY shooting. Therefore in MY experience the two powders differ at the shooting bench ONLY.

As far as the reported "convoluted logic", yes, if two canisters of the same named powder are shot, and they come from different powder lots, the accuracy CAN/POSSIBLY be affected. This has happened to me and to others as well.

Therefore I suggest that if one is interested in finding the "best" accuracy for his/her handgun they must experiment and be prepared to insure that they maintain the same lot of powder in as many pounds of it they need.

If someone else's experience differs I am happy for them.

I do know this, I posted actual loads and their effects downrange. Nobody else has.

I am prepared, if need be, to do the testing again, with witnesses and signed statements, along with stamped notary stampings, government documentation, state and federal oversight, Mom and Dad's approval, a carefully selected non-partisan jury, AND delivery by sealed envelope from some famous sealed envelope deliverer.

I am retired and have the time..........

Somebody fax me a Ransom Rest and we'll really settle this......