View Single Post

Old 09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,116 Times in 409 Posts

ArchAngelCD,

You spoke the ultimate, and best, comment when you posted this, "I'm done with this silliness."

And I refer to the word "silliness".

You are correct this is silliness.

A year ago or so I posted results acquired with MY handgun by ME and reported as MY experiences only. I posted that in MY opinion if one is interested in finding the most accurate load for their handgun they must be prepared to load and shoot ALL powders necessary for their desires.

I used shooting techiniques that have been in use by ALMOST ALL handgunners since the time I started shooting.

I did not, initually, speak clearly enough in the first year ago post that H110 and W296 are indeed the same powders as they come from the MANUFACTURER. But my comments, if properly read do agree with that. And I confirmed it in later posts.

I did then, and now, will continue to state that those two powders MAY not show the same accuracy in YOUR handgun and I do know they do not in my handguns....for 38 years.

NOBODY who disagreed with me went out and tested as well as I did, or better, and returned with any rebuttals to my comments.

NOBDOY who disagreed went out and tested anything and reported back to us.

NOBDOY stated how they test their handloads.

But several folks sure enough disagreed with my comments. Almost strong enough for me to think I had impugned the honor of their pet dog.

So much so that I really cannot believe they were reading what was printed. Even after I clearly stated I agreed about the similarity from the manufacturer, people still would post here about me not agreeing.

I am not an expert and make no claims to be. I refer to what works for me and how and why.

If someone chooses to try my methods, that's okay, if not, that's okay too.

But if someone wants to argue with me when I know I am right, the argument will go on forever.

Bruce M,
It is popular to trash lawyers, but the trash talk stops when someone needs a divorce, a will, a lawsuit for damages, or defense in court.