View Single Post

Old 09-09-2011, 10:12 PM

Liked 13 Times in 6 Posts
Default Thank you!

Thanks to all for the responses (and orders!). I'm very pleased the design is being warmly received in the community.

Phil has kindly contacted me with regards to joining the S&W vendor program and I would like to get that processed first before entertaining any orders. As soon as I gain approval the black versions of these GRIPPS can start shipping as early as next week. Colored versions in OD, DE and FG to compliment MAGPUL accessories will follow closely. Anyway I will include more product description and pricing in the classifieds section.

But while we can continue to discuss this as a new product I would like to ask if you all would like to see a GRIPP for the short 10 round magazine? In Thailand we only have the long 25 round magazines (since there's no limitation by law) but I am interested in the short version as well since they are better with getting down low and prone. I would be happy to design and produce a GRIPP for the short magazine if there's sufficient demand for it. Can anybody shed some light on the popularity between these magazines in different US states?

Oh, and to answer some of your questions that the tab should be thinner in profile, the size of the loop is just big enough to comfortably fit a gloved finger. Any smaller I think it will defeat its purpose. I understand that the magazine is already long and an extension can sometimes get in the way, but I always rest on the advice that any magazine should not be used as a support since they can possibly lead to FTF issues. Now that's where the short magazines come in!

Thanks again!

Martin.
The Following User Likes This Post: