View Single Post

Old 09-17-2011, 05:48 AM

Liked 33 Times in 29 Posts

Its like the old song says, you better shop around and not settle on the very first one.

and like all marriages, its give and take and like everything else in life you have to balance it out but you shouldnt even try it if something as key to you like a car or a gun is on the table of things she wants gone.

I mean so many billions of people on this planet and your dating one whos anti gun? check please!

although like anything else you cant just come out and say that otherwise you will obviously rase a few eyebrows and that's not to say that ignorant person whos been raised to fear guns wont grow to like them once their properly educated about them and they stop watching fox news

plus hell I myself was scared of guns till I got used to them as a 10 year old when I went to the range with my dad and I gradually got used to them and grew fond of them and whats to say that that cant happen with someone I'm dating down the line.

I guess the best thing to do is try and find one that's either for them or neutral in the matter and if their trying to get rid of the **** I like... hell with'em