View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 01:19 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 7,699 Times in 2,623 Posts

[QUOTE=Hammerdown;136132754]
Quote:
Originally Posted by target tech View Post
Very nice gun, but I like the fact that I can shoot mine on special occasions, and not really degrade the value. QUOTE]

Hello target tech
It is evident your K-32 has all ready been fired such as mine has. I don't feel shooting a gun degrades it so long as they are cleaned well and not beat around in a Leather holster or carried. Mine see's Range use often and does not show any more use than when I got it lightly fired Five years ago. If your gun were mine I would enjoy it some you don't know what you are missing as these guns shoot scary accurate with very mild recoil making them Very Fun to enjoy... Hammerdown
Concur. There is no reason not to shoot a classic in near new condition provided you handle it carefully while you have it out of the safe and clean it properly once the range trip is over. Now that I think about it, I haven't had my shooter K-32 out in over a year. It may go along with me on the next range outing.

If I had an old gun that I knew to be NIB or had good reason to think had not been fired since leaving the factory, I would probably leave it alone. But if it has obviously been fired, permission to fire it again has been granted; what has NOT been granted is permission to treat it carelessly or inattentively.