View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 08:29 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default S&W .45

My favorite topic Guns, S&W and .45's. When my department allowed.45's as duty carry I immediately went to class and one of the 1st to carry the 645. I loved it, performed flawlessly. I got burged one night and lost my 2nd true love, the 45 was gone. I went out and got a S&W 457 and was extremely impressed with everything about the handle, weight, trigger pull, sights etc. A little more than a year later I got a call from LAPD, "come and get your gun". WHOA BABY. Some dirt bag stopped for speeding, found a lot of dope, found a lot of small bills and found my STOLEN 45. Can you say enhancement? Poss of drugs, Poss for sale, and poss stolen handgun= 7 years on a second offense. I still love the 457, but im IN love with the 645.

AND a question, I always learned after a mag exchange, hit the slide release. I've watched TOP SHOT and a few other programs and notice the top shooters will put in a new mag and rack the slide back from the locked position. Am I getting old and this is something new? Any opinions offered would be appreciated.