View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 03:39 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default TRADED: Colt M1991A1 Compact, Kimber Series I Comp 1911, CD Compact 1911

[/B]I'm continuing to reduce the size of my gun collection. Made some earlier trades on this site and it works well. If interested in a trade for 2 or 3 of the compact 1911's, please send me a PM.

I have three compact 1911's for TRADE. A Colt M1991 A1 Compact, Kimber Series 1 Compact, and a Charles Daly Compact. I put their total value at $1650 (see individual descriptions below for value of each).

I am looking to trade for a higher end 1911 (full size or compact), but I'm open to other semi auto pistol trades. As of 10/16/2011, also open to trade for the right shotgun. Would prefer 1911, but use shotguns more than anything and I guess I could add another to my collection if its the right one. I would be willing to trade two pistols for one, or all three for one, as well as adding cash to either side of the trade to make equal.

The first is a Colt M1991 A1 Officers Compact model. Everything is factory, is in fantastic condition, and comes with 1 factory 6 round mag, original hard case and all original paperwork. What you see in pic's around the grips and slide release is oil and can be wiped off. I put the value of this gun at $650.

The second is a Kimber Series I Compact. This gun is in excellent condition with some very minor wear. While it does have Kimber sights they are not original. Comes with two 7 round mags. It does not come with original case. I put its value at $600.

The third is a Charles Daly Compact 1911. Of the three guns, I actually prefer shooting this gun. Very accurate and smooth. It does have some light wear. It comes with original soft leather case and two 7 round mags. I put its value at $400.

Last edited by Thiokol; 11-19-2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Trade Completed