View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,339 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila Jorge View Post
Jeese of pete I am tired of hearing the whining and sniveling about ammo prices Hell I remember when I got a coke for 10 cents that now runs me 1.70 at stores. Inflation hite everything. If you can afford to shoot do it and if you can;t then read about it...but let the rest of us enjoy our passion. I just bought a Smith 48 6 inch to go with my Winchester 9422M which I also just bought. Was taking jacks and such with my 44 Spcl Rugers and Colts....and decided the 22 mag would be fun to shoot...look forward to doing so and to heck with the cost. Gasoline used to cost 31 cents a gal...now its 3.55....and so on...

Hey!, you must be a young whipper-snapper..I remember when Coke went from a nickel to 6 cents for a 6 oz. bottle...Ya had to put the nickel in the machine first and then the penny in a separate slot and pull the handle....No twist off top..If you didn't open it at the machine, you had to use a car bumper...(if mom caught you with a church key ya probably got grounded for a week or so)...Those were the god ole days????
JIM...........................