View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 05:25 PM

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
I'm not a cop, but I know some pretty well. And some are like that, and I know you know that! Not saying anyone here is, I don't know you guys, but you all seem like really good folks...
I worked Internal Affairs for two years, most officers can't stand you, even though they realize your needed. I have arrested officers, never pleasant...

But if one were to read your posts, and only your posts, not knowing the subject matter, their first thoughts would be..wow, this guy hates authority figures, in particular..cops.

Yes, there are bad cops..priests...politicians..,relatives and in every other aspect of humanity. But if everyone thought like you, at least the way you express yourself, it would be a very bitter world indeed.

I've come to the conclusion, maybe wrong, that you have a personal-not yet divulged, reason for your disdain for the police. To lump us all into a singular category, and go at us with both feet extended, will not help with your personal issues with the police.

Something, back-when, created your current opinion of the police ( and I say current, because I don't believe it has to stay that way ). You need to wash yourself of whatever soured you, and start all over again.

It's like carrying around the ol ball and chain, it'll wear you out eventually.