View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 07:12 PM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven818 View Post
But if one were to read your posts, and only your posts, not knowing the subject matter, their first thoughts would be..wow, this guy hates authority figures, in particular..cops.

if everyone thought like you, at least the way you express yourself, it would be a very bitter world indeed.

I've come to the conclusion, maybe wrong, that you have a personal-not yet divulged, reason for your disdain for the police.
Well you probably are onto something there raven, I do challenge authority!!

And it does get me in trouble, but I can still understand and appreciate. What I can't abide is being told what to do. Hey if it's the law, I can live with it, but if you don't have the right to tell me what to do, now we have a problem.

So I guess I am challenging the sensibility of demanding all permitees declare their status 'just because it makes officer X happy'. I want to know WHY! And why should I? And I don't have to!!

You know what? I DO have a problem!!!

I have said before I would freely offer that I have a weapon on my person or in my vehicle if I felt it would make any difference at all. And I offered that if I were to be asked to leave my vehicle, at that point I would believe notice should be given and I would notify.

But to just blurt out to a cop, any cop, who knows what kind of cop is walking up to the car, and I have videos showing raging nut cases in blue that should be removed from society and set on their own little island.... Well what is the advantage of declaring a weapon to cops like that?