View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 09:46 AM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrchiken View Post
Why is it that you refuse to accept any other viewpoint except your own?
I am defending my ideas, and clarifying my view. I am asking others to explain their points.

This is how I understand what others believe. If you tell me the Earth is flat, I'm going to ask you how you know that. Have you seen it? I'm going to quote statistics that show it is round.

Those who believe anything at the drop of a hat are easily herded into groups we call 'sheeple'.

My point is easy to understand. If I do NOT announce I have a loaded weapon on my person, and the officer never notices it, then NOTHING detrimental has happened.

However, and we have seen documented cases of this happening right here on this forum, telling an officer you have a permit and a safely tucked away weapon can result in DIRE consequences, including the officer removing you from the car, threatening your life, extending the stop ten-fold, handcuffing you and your companions, searching through your vehicle, etc.

If the arresting officer wants to know if you are one of the millions of people that legally carry a handgun, then he should simply ask! It's just so easy!