View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 AM

Liked 1,003 Times in 349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo38gn View Post
I haven't agreed with everything from both sides or how it was presented, unfortunate that the poster that started this direction of conversation chooses to stir the pot and then leave. I would like to hear his response to some of LL's questions. As I wanted to ask these from the start.
Fair enough turbo38gn. This is an issue where I stated my position, responded a couple of times, and felt the purpose, reasons, and context of my position were adequately on record. Then I agreed to disagree.

I try to listen to other's positions and then give a thoughtful response. The axis I operate from is that discussions between disagreeing parties are either constructive or destructive. When discussions become vitriolic and shrill (including most recently FTG05's: "'ll call your CCW murderers and raise you with this list of American police officers convicted of murder." among others on both sides of the issue), that's really not, in my mind anyway, a constructive exchange of differences, not why I'm on this forum. I totally affirm FTG05's or anyone else's right to say what he wants as well as my own to step out.

Respectfully submitted

Last edited by dwever; 10-27-2011 at 11:25 AM.