View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 02:54 PM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big D View Post
PS: For certain, I was never the one "screaming like a little girl" as lost lake suggested LEO's do. Doubt that any of my brother and sister LEO's were either.

Be safe.
So that is what we are taking offense to....

Do I need to repost the video of the Canton Ohio officer that went completely berserk when he was told the citizen had a weapon? I would say he was screaming like a little girl, and then threatening innocent citizens with death... In fact there are quite a few videos that show a similar reaction by LEO's. I'm NOT saying anyone here would react this way. This is not personal. My point is why should I take a chance that I would get a reaction like that if I don't have to?

And just what is your reaction when a law abiding citizen acts completely within his rights and you find out a bit later that he legally has a weapon on his person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big D View Post
And I will add this: On those occasions that I detected a concealed weapon on a person who did not advise me of that aforehand...permitted or not...the subject was not at all happy with what happened next.