View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 01:40 AM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik James View Post
ok, thanks to all who had suggestions! well sevn3, i'm sorry that you feel the need to put down someone when you know nothing about them. i have been shopping revolvers for a full year now! and have been shooting since i was 8. I thought i'd come to the forum to get some ideas on where to find what i wanted to buy. i want the 6 shot bc i like 6 shot revolvers! i want the 3 inch barrel bc i dont like how short the 2 1/2" is and 4" is to long for what i want! i didnt specify brand bc i dont care...
I wasn't putting you down, bro. You were just lacking information in your posts and you just sounded inexperienced, which is why I said to hold off on buying. Your last post quoted above gave us more information than your other three posts combined. If you don't care about brand, then say that. Help us help you.

You also asked about .357 vs .38 special in another thread that you started. Come on, man, no need to start a thread about that; that information is at so many places on the web, it's almost rude to ask about it on a forum because you could have just simply googled that. That fact that you even asked alluded to how inexperienced you might be, at least at forum etiquette, let alone gun ownership.

Look, I'm not putting you down; I'm just stating my case. You say you have experience, and you might, but I still think you have more to learn. But hey, you're 20, you already know everything. I did too when I was 20. Have fun realizing you don't know squat at 30.

Peace out.