View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 10:27 AM
US Veteran

Liked 4,464 Times in 813 Posts

I've carried the two following handguns as a GI and a Cop. Beretta 92FS and one variation of a GLOCK or another. The Beretta was when I was in the Army and in my career I started off with a Gen 2 GLOCK 17, went to a Gen 3 GLOCK 22, then a Gen 3 GLOCK 37, and back to a Gen 3 GLOCK 22.

My father was a S&W Wheelgun guy. He started off in 1975 and carried a Model 10, Model 64, then a Model 19, and a Model 66 in the end. He then switched to a Beretta 92SB and then was one of the first cops in South Florida to carry a GLOCK and start training other cops in carrying GLOCK.

I own a S&W 4506-1, 4006TSW, 59, M&P 45, and I love the 3rd Gen Smiths for the interesting history but in my opinion the best duty gun ever is GLOCK. I'm a big fan of the .40 S&W and the GLOCK platform.... nothing else is better then it.

I am glad that agencies aren't giving up on the 3rd Gen Smith... they are good guns and I 100% believe in allowing officers to carry what they want. I just want S&W to release the current WVSP 4566 guns to the general public....

HEAR THAT SMITH & WESSON!

I a GLOCK fanboy want a new 3rd Gen Semi-Auto from you guys!
The Following User Likes This Post: