View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 08:53 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 6,872 Times in 2,546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lake View Post
And if the CIA, Navy Seals, FBI, Federal Marshals, State Police, Sheriff Department and local police use them,..... well,......

no I suppose that doesn't mean a thing.

If 1 old 0311 uses a wheel gun that is the best. I'm convinced.

How could I be so stupid to spend all this money on these garbage semi-autos?

Thank you for your wise advice 1 old 0311. You are super cool. I want to be just like you some day.

So since soldiers use M4's then a person shouldn't have a shotgun for home defense? Clearing a house full of insungents is not quite the same as investigating a bump inthe night, is it? or do you have an M4 with a tac-light and laser on it behind your door? Do you also walk around in body armor since cops and soldiers do? Cops and soldiers use semi autos because their job REQUIRES them to engage an armed person, while the LAW requires you to retreat if the option is there. Are you REALLY gonna compare yourself to a cop or a soldier? Your rationale for carrying a semi auto is you may be attacked by a gang wielding Mac-10's, or you may be taken hostage after a gang storms a grocery store and kills a few people before coming for you? You watch WAY too much TV, man. Semi auto's are fine for self defense. I have several and if the situation dictates it, I strap on a 17 round 9MM. But for picking up milk at the 7-11 in my quiet neighborhood, I feel just fine with a 6 shot revolver.

Let me guess, you won't carry a semi with a magazine disconnect in case you have to do a tactical reload in the middle of a shootout, right?

I wanna go shopping with you, man. "Cover me while I get the Hot Pockets. if I don't make it back, tell my wife I love her".

Last edited by kbm6893; 11-11-2011 at 10:40 PM.