View Single Post

Old 11-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Banned

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts

I'd like to say I'd come barging down the steps with my 329PD, but while shock and awe works great on a dude holding my stereo, I don't think its the right choice .... I'd love to say its gonna be my MP.45 where I'll strategically place a grouping the size of a dime in the BG's forehead like some of the other mall ninjas, I mean CCW badge holders, I mean Ex military who can't tell you whats on discharge papers , aka the under 20 gun professional/youtube expert/video champ .... I wish I could turn on the Mr. Coffee on my Mr. AR15, or come blazing into the room with my AK with jungle clips holding mags together ...

In all reality, the good 'ole Remington 870 will be racked at the top of the steps, and we'll go from there.

also, at 3am , I'm an ambien shooter ... last thing I need is to go for tacticool aiming as I do a backflip down the steps and cartwheel into the living room (this is, of course, after I've pinned the BG to a wall with a handfull of throwing stars) ...

Also, if 6 rounds in the 870 don't do the job, I feel alot better using THAT as a club than anything else I've got.

total sidenote : ... I've heard from more than one LEO and others here that if you're involved even in a 'good' shooting, you can say goodbye to your firearm for the next few years as it sits in 'the rust locker' ..... so with that said, I know the preservation of life is #1 .... but if I can do the same (if not better) job with my 870 that I can buy at bass pro shops @ 9am and not have to worry about my Range Officer or APEX'ed out MP ......

Then again, we'll see what the Ambien tells me to do...