View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 09:56 PM

Liked 260 Times in 124 Posts

I sent a pistol to them not long ago for re-blue, they did a really nice job but their communication process leaves a lot to be desired. I thought I did my homework covering all details of the process to include cost via customer svc phone call before shipping and had a host of problems once they received the gun, all related to confusion over what i wanted done (even though detailed note went attached to gun) and what the cost would be. Provided them two contact phone numbers which they never called when clarification was needed, it simply sat on a shelf for wks, apparently while they awaited a phone call from me wanting to know the status of the work requested. Apparently, this is (unfortunately) somewhat common with S&W and might possibly be avoided if you are lucky enough to speak with a knowledgeable person in Customer Svc either before and/or after you ship your gun. I ultimately received top-notch svc from two individuals in CS, Paul at ext 3877 and Kate (ext unk). Despite the aggravation, I was very pleased with the quality of work and once confusion was resolved, turn-around time was not too bad. Good luck.