View Single Post

Old 11-20-2011, 12:34 PM

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

I've had mine for almost ten years. It's cycled every brand of ammo I've ever shot in it - including CCI shots shells (!) - with zero problems whatsoever.

The only dislike I had with the pistol were the factory magazine butt plates. I had a serious "pinky" issue with them.

I stumbled upon a thread in this forum years ago and someone posted the part number of the butt plate shown in the above photo and I rounded up as many as I could. It made a huge accuracy improvement with me.

Sorry, it's been too long ago and I cannot find the part number right now. Maybe another poster has it and will post it. Some guys just Dremel-ed the factory butt plates down.

Auction websites will be a good friends to you for holsters as a lot of holster manufacturers have either quit making holsters for the CS45 or they only offer limited production.

I've posted this list before of the various holsters I have that you can search for if you're interested:

Shoulder Holster: Gould & Goodrich # 804-400
Ammo Carrier: Gould & Goodrich # 3
(you can use either a G&G harness or just about any other leather harness with the above G&G leather products)

Open Top OWB: High Noon # CS (pictured)

Thumb Break OWB: Gould & Goodrich # B802-451 or Desantis # 085 S5

IWB: Don Hume Open Top Clip Style: H715M # 28CS-45

Count me as another one that uses the factory grips. The CS45 is a dependable little pistol in my book and I know you'll enjoy yours.

Congrats...

Last edited by Nimble, Jack B.; 11-20-2011 at 12:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: