View Single Post

Old 11-23-2011, 07:46 PM

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman58 View Post
My experience in dealing with all attempts to make for a lighter trigger pull has ended up in making the rifle a stick. The stock trigger pull on the M&P is a direct copy of the full size AR15. This is a COMBAT TRIGGER, designed as that. In combat, you don't want a 3.5 lb. trigger. In Bullseye, you do, but in doing so makes the rifle prone to misfire (who cares shooting targets, but you will when you are defending your life). My response to any modification on the trigger of a rifle for combat is "Leave it alone". The 22lr rim fire is already subject to mis-fires, playing with the springs and such, you will end up with a junk weapon not worth using for defense of even targeting. Just my .02 cent. KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid... works for me..
very well said... why does one want to start changing springs and stuff. they have this trigger pull like it for a reason. you would not believe some of the changes some guys do on thier Glocks, then they go back to the ORG. set up.some time it works and sometimes it doesn't.if you want a better trigger buy one for the ar15. expect to pay $150.00 or more. i will not change any springs on my 15-22.. just my 2 cents, good luck..