View Single Post

Old 11-24-2011, 02:49 PM

Liked 372 Times in 188 Posts

OK, thanks for confirming that for me. Looks like we're good to go as the 4013TSW uses the same size grip as the 6906 (which I've done).

I posted above what I think are the frame families based on what I could gleen from the S&W grip part numbers and the SCSW.

If anyone sees any errors or omissions in the above table I hope they'll bring them to my attention. It would be nice to incorporate the above along with barrel length, weight, and capacity in to a sticky.

The lines in red are the families for which I don't have a pistol to fit the CT's to. So if anyone is interested in CT's for any of these models in red, please let me know so I'll have an excuse to add to my collection. <G> (But, dear, the guys really want CT's and I had to buy it. <G>)

So far this morning, I've hung Christmas lights over the driveway; made the first steps in modifying a CT grip for a CS9 (I hope); set up the turkey fryer and I'm about ready to start cooking.

Thank you Carrera for the bird day wishes and a good one back at you and everyone else on the forum.

Best,

John