View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 02:20 PM

Liked 35 Times in 14 Posts
Exclamation New scenarios for those that carry and using a weapon isn't always the answer..

1. You are carrying you weapon on the outside in few view in a holster and a man confronts you at 10 ft. away with a hunting knife. He is quite angry with you. He rushes you with the knife raised and you would:

a. pull your firearm and shoot the guy.
b. step to the side and his forward momentum will carry him to the other side and then shoot him.
c. run and if isolated run toward people yelling fire.
d. run and when you have gotten to a safe distance pull your weapon and fire.
e. go to the ground after you have drawn your weapon and shoot the guy from the ground.

There are two scenarios that are the best for survival.

2. You are a woman with a gun in a purse or even a gun in your holster that you carry and a man confronts you at ten feet away with a knife that is a dagger. He says give me your money and you respond by:

a. You pull your gun out of your purse or holster, sound a panic alarm and then the robber charges you.
b. you take out a money clip with some dollars in it and throw it to the left as you run the other direction.
c. you tell the robber that are armed with a gun in your purse or on your hip and if he doesn't walk away you will shoot him.
d. You pull the gun out of the purse or out of your holster and as you go to aim it and the guy charges with the knife raised, saying he is going to kill you.
e. You attract attention by yelling about the robber as you pull out a gun out of your purse or visible holster and when you start to yell the robber charges you will his knife raised.

Which scenario gives you the best chance of survival.

3. You are a pregnant woman in your car. You are at 8 months. The robber puts a knife to her throat and said give me your car. You would:

a. sound a panic alarm and give the robber attention.
b. pull your gun from you purse and shoot him.
c. tell him you are going to give up the car, give him the keys, and move out of the car.
d. try to start up and drive away.
e. try to disarm the robber's knife.

This scenario happened with one of the answers as a choice that the woman made. I will tell the results of the car jack attempt later.