View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,104 Times in 550 Posts
Exclamation A million things can happen, BUT,

enter knife, angry man, poor decision to rush me.............Man dead or very soon will be. One story. And I live.............Here is MY thinking..........As soon as you think of seven hundred nine million scenarios, the one you didn't think of will happen. It is not my business if the "attacker" is drunk, high, mentally deficient, thinks I'm the guy bedding his wife, the guy that got his job, or cut him off in traffic!!! His poor decisions will very likely get him killed, as my BS meter for stupidity and encroachment on my personal space pegs in .02 nano seconds!! I'm not gun happy and "waiting" to use my firearm. I'm actually very laid back and easy to get along with. I pray to the good Lord above that I NEVER have to pull my gun or take someones life to protect my own. But make no mistake......I can and WILL and will feel little remorse as it was THEIR decision and not mine. My life is very important to me and I aim(pun intended) to stay around here for some time yet. I need to buy more Smith and Wessons, for heavens sake..........

Last edited by Sprefix; 11-25-2011 at 03:17 PM.