View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 03:41 PM

Liked 35 Times in 14 Posts

Hello,

Thank you for your order. I will need the $20.00 before I ship it either by Pay Pal or by USPS money order. Please read my terms and conditions. Thank you.

Policies and Terms of sale: I have had to be firm on my payment policies due to some that orders where the buyer has caused me to wait weeks in order to receive a payment. We can do Pay Pal or USPS money order. If you want money order I will hold the item for 7 days from the date of order. I must receive a money order or the sale within the 7 days or the sale is void. Pay Pal payments must be made within 2 days of order, and if not, the order will be canceled. Order must be finalized within 24 hours of my email or I will need to put the item back into inventory. Since I have a limited amount it is first come first serve and.
Return policy must be done within 3 days of the order. There is a money back refund policy if done within 3 days. If the buyer changes his mind he or she must pay shipping back and the product must be in the same condition he received it. The kits must be unopened. In the event of a defect or breakage in shipping I will accept the item back if the wrapping is opened. I will pay shipping back and I will refund or exchange the item. Please note by purchasing this item you agree to the terms and policies of this sale.