Thread: Holster for 686
View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 08:39 PM

Liked 331 Times in 221 Posts

I packed my 610 4" the last 2 days in a Lobo Enhanced Pancake with Optional Inner Hammer Shield. I carry my Pancakes normally at 4 O'Clock strong side. I was in slacks and a tucked in dress shirt today. I was wearing a Moss Green Carhartt Jack Shirt as a cover garment.

With the 686+ you will need to make a note to Not Bone the Cylinder Flutes because your gun is a 7 Shot.
That should take care of any fit issues. I am reasonably sure Ray will not have a 7 shot 686+ try gun to fit the holster in. Not boning the flutes should fix that issue.

When carrying a 4" at 4 O'Clock I move my billfold to another pocket, like my left front with the pants I had on today. This takes care of getting your billfold out with the holster covering it up.

Ray is normally about 4 to 5 weeks out on orders. The cost delivered as described above is app $70. Choice of colors, choice of belt sizes, Optional Hammer Shield well worth $5, keeps your shirt out of your holster, and also keeps the gun out of contact with your shirt, helping to keep your shirt oil and carbon free.
I prefer Medium Tan (Russett) myself

I e-mail Ray my orders, then mail him a check.

Lobo Gun Leather - Home