View Single Post

Old 01-13-2012, 02:13 PM

Liked 4,916 Times in 1,705 Posts

I hate to be confrontational or disparaging but most of you guys really need a "reality check".

Any of you know anyone who has actually SHOT someone with this round when defending their life...? I know a half a dozen and only one was satisfied....and most of these shooting were from 4" barrels, not 2...

Have you seen what these bullets look like when actually recovered from a body? They aren't all nicey nice expanded like the add photos...some look like they could be put back in the case and shot again...

Accuracy...who cares... Study actual shootings, look at the videos on Youtube and LiveLeak, read the Armed Citizen or It Happened to Me and you'll see how far you are likely to shoot...it is measured in FEET not yards. Sight...what sights... Flash, what muzzle flash... Recoil...you'll never notice it.

Penetration... A friend landed one of these +P rounds into the neck of a suspect who had just shot at him... The guy dropped his gun and ran... When caught the BG had the bullet removed from his neck muscle... This was from a 2" M60...

Again, sorry to be so negative but I have seen what this round won't do way too often..and that is STOP someone...

Bob