View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 11:09 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool WOW!

Wow! I cant say enough good things about this pistol! I borrowed a Glock 27 a week ago to try, it fired and fed well but it just didnt fit me right. The M&P's new grip angle, and the adjustable backstraps make this an awsome fit for almost anyone! Points VERY well, the recoil between 165 gr. all the way to 180 gr. feels the same! My static shooting groups were about 1 1/2", at 8 yards. I hung 2 targets side by side and shot them as fast as I could without the range yelling at me for rapid fire, left, right, left right and so on, and managed about a 4" grouping. I know this isnt great but Im just getting into action shooting. I could see this gun VERY handy in a combat situation. It shoots so smooth, the trigger break is still a little heavy, but it breaks real smooth, if that makes any sense. I did not have a single failure to feed or failure to go into battery. I shot over 300 rounds, 165gr. federal, 165 gr. winchester, 180 gr. winchester, 165gr. reloads, and 180 gr. reloads without a single problem! JUST AWESOME! Remember this is new out of the box!
Mine has the Novak white dots, which is the only issue I had, after about 200 rounds the front white dot got dirty, and I could barely see it. Both magazines loaded and fed wonderful! Magazine removal was fast and clean as well as the reload, All in all, 5 stars for function, fit and looks. I think its a very attractive gun! Also has a tac rail in front, I plan on getting the flashlight for it.
My recent carry gun was a Kimber .45, but this IS my new carry gun as I started carrying it today! I think that really says something. It carrys very well, and conceals even better! So thumbs WAY up this one!!!! Best $500 I've ever spent!!!