View Single Post

Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

Liked 1,451 Times in 555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Honea View Post
Ha Ha,not this time. I see what you are saying exactly and agree that someone smarter than me should coin a new term to replace "knockdown power." As long as everyone understands that we are talking about terminal effects and not the ability to actually knock down an adversary, then all is well.
Actually,when all is said and done I think you and I wouild agree on more than we disagree on.
I feel that the overuse of that term will give false impressions to the less knowledgeable,that it will actually occur,and holding that impression foremost in the mind is dangerous,as I'm sure you are quite aware.
Education is the key,and as always,"shoot 'em to the ground " applies. I consider our exchanges a pleasant experience,and thanks for remembering me.
You are right. I can tell from your posts you are informed. That's the fun of debating you, I get back well thought out, non-emotional responses. I think we both have been around long enough to separate the BS from fact, so we agree on more than we disagree on. Have a good weekend.