View Single Post

Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Here's the cylinder pic...

@glowe: Yes, they are stamped into the cylinder and I believe end in 2009? I might be mistaken on that...here's another pic which shows the patent stamps on the cylinder. Also, there is another number stamped into the cylinder housing and the same serial number stamped underneath the barrel at the cylinder pin...I like this little thing but have grown used to my S/W 357. model 60, 4"....a BIG difference when firing one against the other, I'll tell ya'!!! Cap gun against a howitzer!
I also recently picked up a Remington 30-06, model 760...another SWEET weapon...has an awesome scope and later today I'm going to site it to me....I'm currenlt shopping for extended magazines for that....I think the prior owner had something 'other' than deer hunting in mind with this scope, it has an intense view window and I just don't see shooting deer with it (the scope).
Home defense is a Remington 870 police issue riot gun in 12.guage, Mossberg 500 shortie (pistol grip) in 12. guage, along with the 357.!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 378.jpg (11.8 KB, 62 views)