View Single Post

Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 AM

Liked 119 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model39 View Post
***SPORTSTERGUY***Both grips were made by Keith Brown. The pair on the right a "K" frame round butt "Hideout" grip made from fancy Walnut, with Roper pattern checkering with real ivory diamonds inlaid around the screw holes.
Keith is a VENDOR here on the forum. You can check out his work by going to the VENDOR section of the forum.
39'r,

I reread the post and saw they were KB's on your original post. Duh. I truly thank you for getting back to me. I'm going to save my change up to buy a set of them Hideouts. They look absolutely great on your 66 and will look great on the 2.5" 66 I have hidden in the hallway, close to the living room. The device it's in is amazing and simple, allows quick access to the revolver and no one in 4 years has ever noticed it. Little kids can't get to it either. Please PM me if you want one and I'll send you gents the info.

This forum has cost me alot of money since I joined 05 as I'm always frothing at the mouth from all of the beautiful revolvers like yours that I HAVE to have. Currently on the hunt for a 3.5" nickel 27-2, shooter grade to match my blued one. If anyone has one lying in the safe collecting dust please contact me. I promise to take good care of it.