View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 AM

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker57 View Post
My smith replaced the factory sites with the tru-glo TFO nite sites. I found them on line for $75.00 and $20.00 for the smith to install them. Also he is a very busy smith and I tipped him $5.00 as he did them right away while I waited so total cost $105.00 installed. I am happy with them, however at the indoor range the fiber optic part does not light up very bright as the lighting does not come from directly above. the tritium work great in very low to no light, and the fiber optic also work great in bright to low light. They are longer sites but they seem to holster well I only have 100 rnds thru my M&P40c with these sites so time will tell. They seem sturdy enough and I can rack the slide off of my belt one handed with them. The great thing is I was shooting a little to the left and the smith got the sites where they needed to be and now the gun is spot on. would I recommend them U bet
Cracker
I agree at the ranges I have been to also, I have a hard time seeing them also. But at home and everywhere else they are great