Thread: Annoyed at S&W
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

[QUOTE=mbliss57;136371378]Did you ever post up here to see what owners here thought of M&P's and what their experiences were QUOTE]

Yes I did actually. The slide thing is a common problem with the M&P's, so I have found out. The M&P I fired at the store was a fairly new one. They have had it there for about 3 weeks they said. The thing about the used guns at the range is, they have been abused and that is a good judge of how the gun is going to be for you in ten years. I also wanted the really short reset without having to do a $159 trigger job (Apex). I have S&Ws. I am just disappointed when they make a gun an put it into a class that is not even close. They puit the Sigma into the Glock class and that was a good idea, $300 gun vs a $600 gun. when they put it imto a class dollar for dollar they were out matched by a long shot. I will consider S&W again as I said. I hope the try to get out of this polymer class and go back to making real guns, they were so good at it. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. If they want to get into light weight guns they should try to make a Carbon Fiber gun. That would be something special.