View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 09:15 PM
US Veteran

Liked 190 Times in 91 Posts

Well, when I got home yesterday I didn't feel like getting into a prolonged cleaning job so I just left it until today. Man, I've never seen WWB leave something that dirty. 18DAI's description is right on. I didn't think I'd ever get it clean. In all honesty this is just the second trip to the range with the 66 but I don't remember the first trip leaving it that dirty. Both outings were 200 rounds each. Makes me wonder if I want to keep shooting WWB. And I picked up an additional 300 rounds at Wal-Mart prior to getting on the range. They do have the market on the lowest price range ammo though, as far as I can find. I can't stand to leave a pistol dirty, especially a stainless steel where you can see every smudge. Just don't notice it on my Glocks. 4" barrel on my 66, Rapidray. Got it for $400 even. I'm proud of it. Thanks also to Ashlander for giving me the 1985 date. Mine has a few scratches on it but they're not bad. I really love shooting it. Now, on to my quest for a 27 N frame as my 629 acquisition seems to be dwindling.