View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 10:54 PM

Liked 6,261 Times in 2,170 Posts

We showed up bright and early. Walked the show. Checked in with DanT first thing (clocked in). Talked for a few minutes then moved along. Found a knife that followed me home. Its a Randall mini 14. It was really cheap for what it is. It did have the wrong sheath, but the guy with the mini 3 traded so now we both have the right one for our knives. Worked out OK. The other mini's I've been seeing are usually priced up over $550. I got mine for a mere $400.

Stopped on the far side just before leaving and bought one of the ammo cans of OO buck. Don't know what I'll do with it, but I hear its good on Zombies or rioters.

Saw and talked to Keith Brown. He looks like he's going to survive, he's just grumpy because he can't eat anything he likes.

One of our members had a pair of spectacular HDs. Both with HBH. Jack Rutter had the transitional Outdoorsman in nickel. I hate being poor. Sure were a bunch of Winchester M21s around.

Just so we don't hurt his tender feelings, I saw Blake again. He was hurt I didn't hammer him at the last show report. My son came along to lug all my loot, so I took mercy on him and didn't buy the ammo till late. I could spend a week at that show, but I'd just get tired and broke.