View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 AM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumhax View Post
Ahh I was actually looking online tonight on how to mount a scope on a K98. Looked like most were mounting using the rear sight. Then some others looked to be mounted to the receiver.

Anyways, glad to hear that the centerpoint will take the beating. I will have to try mine out on my new AR and if I like it probably buy another one so I will still have a scope on my 10/22.

I wasn't even thinking of the charging handle, I guess that's why there is all these mounts for AR's, LOL.

Have you done any grouping on paper with the centerpoint on your AR? What kind of results are you getting?
As far as 98's I have three of them. two are drilled and tapped for regular scope mounts in fact one is having a krieger extra heavy SS 28" palma match barrel put on it and 1 (a 1916 obendorf beautiful .323 barrel) has just had lyman aperture targets sights and globe with the changeable insert front installed, for long distance iron sight matches.

On my AR here is what I did with the centerpoint shooting silver bear at 200 yards:.. it is taking forever when you live just about 15 miles from the edge of the earth and you internet starts giving you problems it really sucks. I will have to post it tomorrow but you will be impressed I was and I pulled the trigger.

DSCF3686a2.jpg

Last edited by oneyeopn; 03-14-2012 at 10:55 AM.