Thread: Dream Shooting
View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

I also dream all night but usualy cant remember them. I do remember about 3 nightmares in my entire life. One was where I used to be a guard in a huge aircraft factory building at lockheed in burbank. My job was prowling the buildings all night as I worked graveyard. Seems this was a sunday as no one but me was in the building where usualy there were many. As usual just a few lights were on in the huge building. I was walking on the top tier of a narrow walkway with the hanger floor about a 100 feet below. To day I could have showed you the exact spot but all those buildings were leveled close to 40 years ago.
There was a rough old janitor that worked there. I had nothing against him and he should have had nothing against me. This guy jumped out of hideing with a iron bar snarling and advanceing on me swinging the bar even though I had my revolver out and on him! As he got close I tried shooting him but the trigger was frozzen! Then I woke up in a sweat!
I told my best friend the dream. Bill was a guard with me and knew the guy better than me. He told me the guy was a satanist! I had no idea!
Another time I had a mentaly troubled nephew that was later diagnosied with paranoid schizophrenia. I did not know it at the time. He was threw out of the army after a couple months. His dad died and my sister couldnt handle him. He is even taller than me. We were sitting haveing dinner. My daughter was about 4 years old. I was giveing him a very mild admonishment that he should have been a help to his mother instead of being a loafer etc. All the sudden he started to shake, picked up a steak knife and informed me he was the meanist MXXXXX XXXXer in the world with a knife! My daughter and ex were between him and me.
To me it seemed like slow motion. It was like I couldnt get to him fast enough. My ex said she had never seen me move that fast.
I hit him a few times and knocked to the floor. Now I literaly was fighting myself to keep from killing him. It was weird! He now was screaming and crying like a little girl.
The strangest part was the next morning my dad called me to tell me a nightmare he had and check with me.
Dad said that one of wendies kids was like a baby in a cage and he was fighting himself not to kill it!
I honestly belive there is a unknown force out there.