Thread: Dream Shooting
View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 02:36 PM

Liked 1,371 Times in 699 Posts

This is gonna sound wierd, heck, at the time, I thought it was weird myself.

I went through a 1-2 yr stage in my life, back in the mid-80's, where I dreamt almost every night, that's not the wierd thing, the wierd thing was that I always knew it was only a dream while it was happening.

It was almost like being in a movie where you didn't know the plot, script, or your fellow actors, until it went down.

If a bad guy shot, or stabbed me, no sweat, I'd just roll with it and fight it out always winning in the end. If I fell from a high building, or something similar, I would just hit the ground, get up and carry on.

Another thing about these dreams is that I could remember them, in detail, at least for a time........

During that time I worked closely with a guy for 8 hr's a day so we would talk about "things" to kill the time. One day I started telling him about the dream I had the night before and it got to the point, after things settled in at the start of the shift, if I didn't say something about them he would say, "Well, what happened last night?"

My wife was the same way, she wanted to hear all of the wierd details........

Just as suddenly as my "conscious dreams" began, one day they ended. After that, it was back to waking up when things got tough and no matter how hard I tried to have it the way it had been, knowing it was a dream, it just wouldn't work.

I really miss those "conscious dreams", they were the second best thing I've ever experience while in bed.