View Single Post

Old 04-01-2012, 10:46 PM
US Veteran

Liked 106 Times in 38 Posts
Default FS: Stippled M&P Grips and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by streakpi View Post
NOTE:

I am CLOSED due to military duties - I deploy soon. I will hopefully re-open a year from now.

Since S&W has not shipped me parts since this summer, and all three of my distributors are out-of-stock in everything I need- this is a GREAT time to suspend my business.

Thanks for your support and business! It has been a great run, hope I can start back up next year when I return. Until then, be safe!

I'm offering stippled S&W M&P back straps (aka grips), frame tools, baseplates, striker plates, base pad locking plate, and magazine releases for sale- I'm calling my business/hobby A2 Stippling. I currently produce three designs #4, #6H, and #8. These grips are available in BLACK or TAN/DARK EARTH in full size guns and only BLACK in compact guns.

I make these per your order and will have them mailed within 72 hours of payment. Will advise you immediately if a particular item is back ordered. Shipping is included in the price! Contact me via PM for payment options.

Each grip is handmade as I receive orders - please understand that the finished product may differ slightly than what is in the following pictures. Thank you in advance - you can PM me any questions or concerns. I can also send you a photo of your purchase prior to shipping if you desire...whatever you need!

Here is my Facebook Page for more photos and feedback: https://www.facebook.com/A2Stippling
Here is my website with more photos: http://www.a2stippling.com

NEW UPDATED PRICE / ITEM LISTS AS OF 20MAY13.

I completely updated my lists 20MAY13 - to include a seasonal run on painted parts. Will adjust as necessary, still working on adding a couple more pieces. As always, let me know if you have questions. [All previous price/parts lists are null and void].

You can order via IM or head over to my website.

Some pictures of my work:

#4 (FS MED swirl)

#4 (FS MED grip with matching stippled frame tool)

#4 (FS LG grip on a M&P Pro 9mm)

#6V (LG, MED, SM 9mm/.40/.45 Fullsized)

#6V (FS MED TAN grip on a M&P Pro 9mm)

#6V (FS MED back strap, frame tool, and mag release combo)

#6H (FS MED on a M&P Pro 9mm)

#6H (FS LG back strap, frame tool, and mag release combo)

#8 (FS MED)

#8 (FS MED on a Pro 9mm)

#8 (FS MED with matching frame tool and mag release)

Compact magazine extension

Flat Baseplate (Full sized gun)

Flat Baseplate (Compact gun)

Last edited by handejector; 04-01-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Deployed!
The Following 7 Users Like Post: