View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 03:30 PM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

I found my first problem with the thermold 30 rounders last night. I loaded one up to 25 rounds and put it into my rifle and was casing it up. If I need it I will be able to pull it out of the case, charge it and go. No kids, no grandkids no one to mess with them and nobody but my wife and I have access to them, for everyone who might have safety issues with that statement. An unloaded gun is a stick. Anyway it was the first time I had tried one since I put the Make Magwell Grip on....the magazine has some ridges that circle the mag for strength and support. Anyhow it got stuck on the Magwell Grip and I had to loosen the Grip to get it out. I had picked up 4 brand new 30 round metal USGI mags yesterday brand new in the package. And I had loaded them up also. I reinstalled my Magwell Grip and tried all of my Magazines, the only ones that hangup are the two Thermold 30 round magazines. Anyhow I have retired them until I figure out what I have to do to fix the problem but all the 20's work and have given me absolutely no problems so I stuck one of them in the rifle an put it away. I have a 6 mag over the shoulder milsurp mag pouch that is full now and the mag pouches on my gun bag are full of 20's and the two 30 round thermolds are in the box of extra parts. which by the way keeps getting bigger.