View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 09:56 PM

Liked 1,134 Times in 521 Posts

Well, this is a service you are providing, and I get it and appreciate it. Look forward to the next report.

As for the Shield itself, I have been reading the reviews on the various web sites and THERE HASN'T BEEN A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE REPORTED YET in terms of FTE, FTF, etc. Truly amazing. I think the S&W engineers hit a home run. Those of use who are familiar with the M&Ps see the lineage in almost every part of the new pistol.

There are some complaints about the gun having a safety, and it is a new design compared to the other M&P pistols, but I understand why it is there and suspect I will learn to use it.

My Shield is on the way to my LGS from Bud's Guns, and I hope to see it before the weekend. It was an impulse buy -- right after I bought a Sig SP2022 -- but I had to do it! And now I think I have my ideal gun collection complete, but maybe not, because deep down I WANT TO SHOOT THEM ALL, every pistol made. And at least some of the revolvers, especially if they are K and L frame S&Ws.