Thread: BANK of America
View Single Post

Old 04-26-2012, 07:19 PM

Liked 6,774 Times in 1,312 Posts

I have only one thing through Bank of America, and that's my mortgage and its not my choice and there is not much I can do about it. I heard on the news awhile back that BOA purchased and now owns something like 90% of all loans nationwide. I know my credit card started off in my local bank, which was then bought by BOA. My mortgage started with Key Bank, then purchased by BOA. I think most people have no idea that BOA really owns one of their loans, whether it is a little account of their mortgage. Heck my card to my local garage, which was only good there and nowhere else, was not even a Credit card per say was purchased by Citibank right before the 2008 financial snafu. It makes me wonder what is really going on with these banks. I have tried to get rid my mortgage but once BOA has got it there is no one else who really can get it. My little credit card through my bank had not one word of it on the statement saying BOA owned it but there it was. I can tell you right now that I think it is things like this that are going to be used to undermine the 2nd Amendment from within. Gun owners who have their credit line at risk or even their business and finances will have a hard time fighting a company BOA's size. McMillan has a large enough company that it can fight BOA, but most folks don't have the attorneys or power to do that.