Thread: aluminum 15-22?
View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 AM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Accuracy is not the issue for me.... and anyone who thinks this is a prat.... sorry, but its a tactical .22.... not a target rifle...!!

my issue = its weight, balance & feel ...
weight.. plastic = to lightweight,
Balance... it isnt that bad at mo... start adding mass to tube, or nut... balance will change...
Feel.... its plastic.... add mass... its still plastic !!

I didnt buy it for any more than what it does.... i think its a great rifle... and probably the most reliable Tactical semi .22 on the market... it also has all the features, that most tactical .22 dont.... however...#

my only gripe, is the feel, light & plastic.....
the perfect solution.... S & W do after market bare metal upper & lower..... why ?? = cost will be cheap, as it needs finishing & all parts moved over.... S & W do not have to go into expense in production, & it doesnt effect sales or marketing of current range..... it will increase longevity of rifle ( i have known of 2 destroyed, due to damage of plastic ! that a metal upper & lower would have survived) ..

yes I can buy a Lantac Cmmg, Sig, Southern Guns AR, but I dont / didnt want one... why ?? cos they dont have the features and the ones that do... the cost is way off target... how can a fully functioning AR .22 be more expensive than a .223 / 5.56 ???
thats my issue.........