View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 08:53 PM

Liked 103 Times in 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairlesswookiee View Post
My $40 N8 squared tactical holster is probably just as comfortable as any $70+ holster out there. Just because it's expensive doesn't automatically make it better.

~~Thanks for pics of the HD sights. I think I'll be getting some of those for my next M&P. I like the XS sights on my 9c though so those aren't going anywhere, but for everything else (including nightstand duty) I think those HD sights are perfect.
There is one factor that is more important than comfort .. * retention* You don't want your gun to fall out because the leather wore out, screws loosened, cheap plastic cracked with age. other parts broke. Ever see a you tube where the lock mechanism broke on a Serpa , or crud jamming, locking the gun in the holster? Now that would really suck when you needed your weapon for SD
Why I invest in Raven holsters. They come with a lifetime warranty that follows the holster (all of their products) There is nothing that can jam, and retention has held as good as day 1 with the holster that I have worn the past two years almost daily.

Last edited by kris7047th; 05-02-2012 at 08:56 PM.