Thread: BANK of America
View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra255 View Post
My brother-in-law was a "big shot" and I mean a real big shot for BoA and retired three years ago. He told me he would be very surprised if this was true since BoA has a $250 million dollar deal with Freedom Group Inc. which is one of the biggest manufactures of firearms and ammo. He also told me that there are business differences between BoA and McMillian going on now, and BoA cannot comment in the media like McMillian can. My brother-in-law is a gun nut and a life member of the NRA, and said wait for the rest of the story. He will make a call to a person in BoA who will tell him the real deal, and then he will me. I will try and post his response to this forum when I get the information. I am NOT a BoA customer, but I know they were in the news not too long ago for some new customer changes that charge you for some services. If I recall, they backed down and never made those changes...........
Kelly McMillan is a personal friend of mine. I can ASSURE that everything Kelly posted is the truth!! I confirmed it with people in adjoing offices that overheard the conversation. There was a second meeting where the VP (Mr. Fox) and the President BOA came back to meet with Kelly after the story broke. (Can't remember the guys name). They tried to back peddle the story but couldn't do it!! They fumbled all over each other. From what I know, its beginning to sound like it may have been the Presidents idea in the first place. But that is speculation on my part.

But ALL of that happened as Kelly has stated.

I have an account with US Bank. I found out that they will not allow any internet firearms transactions. I asked why? they said it was illegal. I had to explain to her how internet sales worked with the FFL transfer process. She was dumbfounded & said she would get back to her supervisors with that information to see if they want to change that policy.

Looks like I have another bank on my black list.

The business differences is that it is part of the BOA smoke screen damage control. BOA lost 8 % of its stock price in 3 days. Kelly's business is THRIVING. OK, BOA, what else you got??!!

Last edited by M_E_; 05-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.