View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 10:23 PM

Liked 36 Times in 30 Posts

For rubber, Hogue all the way. I think they're the standard for rubber grips, especially with so many gun companies using them as well. The only exception is the one I have on my Glock since the Pachs I got get rid of the finger grooves. Otherwise I've had nothing but positive experience with Hogue both as a company and their products as long as they fit my hands. They have one of the best customer service too. They've gone above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer.

Pachs on the other hand, all the grips I've gotten with the exception of the Glock sleeve I mentioned above had been a negative experience. The most recent was a pair of Decelerators I got for my 627. It had extra mold "flash" that was really sharp that I had to trim off with a knife. The grip screw provided was way too long and the grip itself felt like a sponge instead of solid grips. When i contacted Pachmayr about my screw being too long, they told me it was easy to modify. When I cut the screw just short enough to not stick out on the other side, it was still loose. When I contacted them about it again, they told me they couldn't give me a refund because I modified the product.