View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Liked 6,774 Times in 1,312 Posts

The only way an ex-inmate would ever be prohibited from coming to the house of a LEO is with an order of protection which I think is the most worthless piece of paper a judge hands out seeing how many inmates over the years end up in jail for violating them. After hurricane Irene when we needed some trees cleaned up, one of the tree companies we were going to hire was now owned by a convicted felon several times over because his father left him the business. He and I had words before, but was very cordial over the phone, just too expensive. This is why LEO's that do this enough keep track of the one's that do make threats, and after a while you know when the threat is BS. All new CO's get the friendly "I know where you live" from an inmate when they first start because the inmate is trying to roust him. I learned two answers to that old phrase, one being "I know where you live too." or my favorite, "Good c'mon over. you can meet the twins, modified and full choke." Never any troubles after that!