View Single Post

Old 05-14-2012, 12:03 AM

Liked 1,460 Times in 644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoso View Post
I am not "articulate" as others, but i want to voice my gripe and point out an instance in our recent past that the "right", which you think you have, was taken away by the "controlling forces" during a time when that "right" was most needed.

After the hurricane that took a toll on New Orleans, there were videos on youtube about homes being entered and law abiding citizens being "forced" to hand over their firearms to "authorities".

That was a great example of what you "thought" was a "right" got turned into a "privilege" that can be forcefully taken away whenever the "authority" deems necessary.

So now when the bad guy comes along, i have to let him have is way with my family ?????
This irritates me to no end. Can i or can i not defend myself and my family with whatever force necessary to eliminate that danger ? Do i have that right ? or is it all a smoke screen and we are just sheeple believing in a false reality ?

Wake Up...... we have already lost the battle for the freedom to bear arms

zoso
Your right, what happened after Katrina was wrong. But that has been fixed so it won't happen again. Recently another state tried (NC?) Tried to do something similar and was shot down.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2